Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flowerz, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Flowerz

Flowerz New Member

My name is Tracy & I started Lipotrim for the first time on Monday. I have two children (boys aged 6 & 2). I have not been able to lose the excess baby weight regardless of the fact that I am a dog sitter and walk miles each day - I tend to eat loads to give me energy I think. I am hoping that Lipotrim will give me a head start & then I can eat healthily to maintain my new weight. My first weigh in is on Saturday. Does anyone know whether I can add pepper to the soup? x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PKJellyBean

PKJellyBean I like pudding

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm sorry, I don't know about the pepper and soup. Just wanted to wish you good luck. I have a two-year-old and took the eating for two literally during my pregnancy :eek:. Now I'm trying to shift it!
  4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome, I wish you all the success for your weightloss journey, look forward to hearing how you are getting on
  5. Flowerz

Flowerz New Member

Oooh thankyou everyone, I amn looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow, Im now on 'Day 5'. I had a sneaky weigh in on my old and probably not to accurate bathroom scales last night and it seems I have lost a few pounds already (approx 6lb). I cant see where from as my jeans are still tight etc! PKJellybean I did exactly the same whilst pregnant, I thought that as it will be my last pregnancy then I would enjoy it! Anyone else new to Lipotrim? x
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. Have you asked your question in the LT section?

Irene xx
  7. bumblefluff

bumblefluff New Member

how did your weigh in go flowerz?

i'm hoping to start my first week on lipotrim tomorrow and have a 4 year old.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.