• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone i just wanted to introduce myself, this is the first time i have used this site and im hoping to get lots of advice, tips and support! ;)
Im in Greece so im not going to any meetings, just going it alone, ive done WW a couple of times before and i have all the books i need to keep me going!

Hopefully speak to some of you again!
x:px:px

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Hello welcom and good luck!!

:welcome2:

Hi and welcome!

Whilst I am in the UK I'm going to meetings as I can't afford it at the moment. I guess I do have the advantage of the WW products in the shops which I assume you can't get in Greece!

Whereabouts in Greece are you? I love Greece for holidays - all that sunshine and Ouzo - bliss!

I'm no good for advice at the moment as this only my second week but hopefully I can do support when needed!!

Anyhows, good luck with WW.

Hi and welcome on the forum, I go to ww class, but you will find out, that their are a lot of people on this forum who don't go to the class and are still losing a lot of weight. You have the books, thats all you need, and you can get a lot of help and motivation on this forum, take it one day at a time, and track everything you eat, drink plenty of water, and make the zero point soup for when you are hungry. I find doing this helps me a lot, and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi Claire,

:welcome2:

Best of luck with the diet plan

Lots of tips and advice here.

Hoping to read all about your great weightloss in the next few weeks!! :D

Everyone here is so helpful
you will love it.

Just read in another thread you say you gave up smoking 2 months ago. How did you do it? I'm currently trying to give up. Down to 2-3 a day, but finding these hard to ditch, would appreciate any advice.

Just read in another thread you say you gave up smoking 2 months ago. How did you do it? I'm currently trying to give up. Down to 2-3 a day, but finding these hard to ditch, would appreciate any advice.
Cold turkey. I went from 2 packets a day (between 30-60 cigarettes) to nothing. But you cant diet at the same time! :D I decided to ditch the cigs and eat what ever i needed to get me through the craving. Then after 2 months, start to diet. I read something on the internet, i really cant remember where, but it said you need to stop associating cigarettes with good things. Everytime you want a cigarette remember the time you lit one and thought 'i really dont want this' Dont think that a cigarette is nice with a coffee or after a meal, its not the cigarette thats nice its all in your head!! hope ive helped a little bit!

Thanks to everyone else for your messages of support, my week seems to be going ok so far! :D
xoxox

Thanks for the advice, really helpful. Such a shame that i want to achieve both at the same time! I have cut down to 2/3 per day, but i was saying to my bf last night that these are going to be the hardest. Particularly my first of the day which is the one i have when i get in from work, it kind of signifies the end of work for me, so i really am going to have to find something else to do there!

Well done on quitting yourself, that is such an amazing achievment, am v. jealous!!! :jelous: