Hi everyone!

OddSock

Veggiesaurus
Hi guys!

I'm a newcomer to this site- joined earlier this week- and I just wanted to say hello to all of you. I also wanted to add what a great forum this is, there's so much information and support here! I started Slimming World this week and have lost 2lb so far- only a billion more to go! :) Hope you're all having a great day!

Hi Oddsock, welcome to the site. You should easily do Goal 2...I've done 3st 1lb in 16 weeks and I have no willpower!!! I'm doing SW and the support I get from my weekly group and this site are keeping me going.

Thank you for the comments :) 3.1st in 16 weeks is so impressive, well done you! I really hope I can reach my second goal, I'm graduating in July and I'd like to be a bit slimmer by then. I'm really enjoying Slimming World so far and it's helping me to develop healthier eating habits, so if I can keep it up hopefully I'll reach my goals!

Hi Oddsock! Welcome to this site. You've done really well so far and I'm sure that you'll continue to do so.
This site is an excellent resource - lots of support and information.
You can do it!!
Good luck with your weight loss journey. x

welcome. good luck on your slimming world journey.

hi there, i joined this site the other day. fab, isn't it? hope you get a good loss this week, i hope to have too. wasnt too bad a weekend, considering we went away. x

Thank you :) I'm finding the Slimming World forum really helpful, the support there is fantastic! I have a food diary on there now as well as a blog, it's a really good motivational tool. This site is brilliant!

Back