• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone

My name is Mandy. I'm a busy stay at home mum to 3 children. I'm also married to a wonderful man.

I've been battling with my weight for as long as I can remember. Even when I was a teenager I knew I was bigger than the other girls when I couldn't wear the same clothes as them. I'm 38 years old now and I've now reached breaking point. I am now 16st or thereabouts. I looked at a photo of myself at my daughter's birthday party 2 weeks ago and I was disgusted with what I saw. I compared it to a photo of me at her first birthday party and I was so shocked I almost cried. I have tried ww and got bored of counting points and always struggled to stay in my points allowance. My biggest downfall is that I snack - a lot! Crisps, biscuits and bread. Supper is usually a bowl of cereal. I need help and I need it now!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
hi mandy, nice to meet you im tracy

you sound just like me, and thats why ive done something enough was enough! i started Lighter Life today, still early days and have a while to go but im chuffed with myself, just keep telling yourself you can change things....im so excited at the fact this time in 2 months i should be 2 stone lighter, it really will be life changing.
cant wait for my first weigh in next week to see how much ive lost :)

good luck with whatever diet you decide etc, and remember YOU CAN DO IT x

Hi Mandy :eek:),

Pictures can be horrible things, but its great that it encouraged you to join the forum. This is my first post, and I'm lookign forward to reporting progress. I think support here is fantastic, and it's so good to see so many success stories.

Which diet are you going to follow? I'm thinking of just limiting food intake...

marsipan

Hi Mandy and welcome to the forums! I know what you mean about looking at recent and past photos! When I saw one of me recently I cried and it spurred me into action. You have made a great choice joining this website - everyone on here is lovely and really supportive.
I look forward to hearing about your weight loss success

Good luck

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p