Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by VixenBuffy, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. VixenBuffy

VixenBuffy Full Member

Hi, I am following what used to the the Core Plan - I started at WW in Ireland back in 2007 and did really well - I lost 5 stone in a year and a half. However I injured my back playing football and ended up not being able to walk for a long time! I put all the weight back on and for a long time now I have been trying to shift it to no avail.

I am not going to classes but I have started doing Core Plan on my own. I was wondering if anyone wanted to buddy up for support etc? I am not in Ireland any more but am living back in Nottinghamshire.

Good luck with all WIs this week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polly43

polly43 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi vixen..there are a few on the thread,"kick up the bum needed"..we're doing the points plan but we're doin the fast track(I'm on 18pts a day) this week just to see how we get on n give us an extra boost..it's great when you have someone else to compare wit!you should pop on there!!
    Good luck for this week!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.