hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bingo lady, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. bingo lady

bingo lady New Member

Hi everyone, great to be here. I spent years trying to lose weight on all these fad diets which never worked.

I tried one from the doctor and i have to say i could not believe the diet they gave me increased my shopping bill by 230% for a week, no wonder i only lasted two months on that one.

Today i feel lucky because i had weight loss hypnotherapy done and i am very happy with my body but it was not always that way. There was a time when i was very unhappy and the unhappier i got the more i was eating even though the whole point was to lose weight.

What i will say is, do what is right for you, may that be diets, gastric band operations or weight loss hypnotherapy, in the end we are all after the same results, a body we can be proud of.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
    Kater-tater likes this.
  4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome and good luck.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.