Hi Everyone

Balboa

Determined!
Hi,

Found this site by searching google. I'm looking to lose a significant amount of weight over the next few years and thought it would be nice to not only keep a record of my journery but perhaps have some fun and support along the way!

Hi Balboa
Welcome to the site. I'm quite new also and just finding my way around the site but so far it seems quite good. You seem like you've set a reasonable goal date. It never goes off as quick as it goes on does it!
Good luck and post lots the support seems to be hear when you need it
Cokes x

Hi Balboa, that's great you're looking to lose weight, I just hit 17 stone and for a 5'6" girl that's just not acceptable :( What are you planning on doing to lose the weight? Be careful with exercise as you don't want to shock your system and set yourself back further. If you wanna chat/need some help with anything give me a message. I'm really into my nutrition/exercise stuff, just wanted the great support you get here :)

Good luck!!! xxx

Balboa said:
Hi,

Found this site by searching google. I'm looking to lose a significant amount of weight over the next few years and thought it would be nice to not only keep a record of my journery but perhaps have some fun and support along the way!

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

hi hun welcome to minimins i am following slimming world i wanted to follow something that i could keep to, have done all the quick fix diets that u can't realistically stick to and decided s/w was something i could stick to. good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

hello hun

welcome to minis

good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

Back