Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lighterlisa, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lighterlisa

Lighterlisa Full Member

Hi my other half has found this forum for me this evening and already I'm rearing to get started! Keeping motivation is my biggest problem so think this site might be just the ticket.

I'm going to try slimming world for the first time as I have friends who rave about it!

Can't wait to get started and hopefully make a few friends along the way

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rebex

Rebex Member

Good luck, also new to this and hoping to stay motivated with help. How much are you hoping to lose?
  4. Dickiechicklet

Dickiechicklet Full Member

Good luck Lisa & Rebex - I think that the plan is fab. I say that to remind myself as well because when I follow it and don't cheat(!) it absolutely works!!
  5. Lighterlisa

Lighterlisa Full Member

Hiya I'm hoping to eventually loose around 3.5 stone I've lost weight before with weight watchers but never commit myself to a lifestyle change so always end up putting it all back on! Going to really try and make changes for the long term this time!
  6. biggz

biggz Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.