Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zebedee01, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. zebedee01

zebedee01 New Member

I'm new here :eek:
    My name is Deborah, and i have joined here to get support and ideas on my weightloss journey.
    I have tried and tried to lose weight, but i never seem to be able to stick to it, i don't know why, i just love food and i cannot say no or i feel like i am missing something really good :cry:
    Also, i was diagnosed with pcos last year, and the doctor told me to lose 5 stone before they will consider helping me :sigh: I can't beleive a year has gone by and all i have lost is a measly 5lb. What is wrong with me??? Anyway, i see there is a forum for pcos on here so thats great, i think that will be very helpful! :)
    I do the slimming world diet on my own at home, as i don't like or can't afford to go to classes. It works fantastic when i stick to it, but i only manage to stick to it for a few days to a week and i lose a few pounds but then i go mad and put it all back on! But i see there are lods more people doing slimming world so lets hope i can get lots of tips and this time i can lose the weight!

Anyway, sorry for moaning on xxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spitfirex

Spitfirex Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.35%)
    Hey :) wishing you luck with your quest to lose weight. Stick at it! x

4. Dundermifflin

Dundermifflin Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(22.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome Deborah. Best of look with your weight loss. You've joined such a helpful community of people, they're great.
    Joe x

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey deb and :welcome: to minis.you`re in the right place for support and advice.
    Best of luck to you

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You could start a diary thread in the SW section for support. Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.