Hi everyone :)

Linda S

Hi there... I've just decided to give RC a go again. I lost 5 stone 10 years ago, but unfortunately put it all back on! Lost 2 stone last year with Slimming World but got bored, and have put that back on. So taking a deep breath a joining my local class tomorrow night.... Looking forward to chatting to you all :)

Hi Linda, I am on day 5 of RC and loving it, lost just over 2 stone on SW this year and although i have loved SW feel like i needed a change and for my weight loss to speed up. In just 5 days I feel slimmer and just feel great :)
Godd luck for tmrw. x

2 stone loss so far is great, well done :)

Yeah, I liked SW because it was easy to follow with all the free foods, just lost the motivation to stick with it. Hoping to do better with RC. Not sure how I'll get on with the exercise session though.... not done anything, other than walk the dog, for a long time!

Thank you. Went along to class, weigh 13st 12lbs! Managed exercise session too (not done any for a long time!). Sweat like a pig, but really enjoyed it. Had a healthy tea when I got home.... now to start as I mean to carry on :)

Thank you. Went along to class, weigh 13st 12lbs! Managed exercise session too (not done any for a long time!). Sweat like a pig, but really enjoyed it. Had a healthy tea when I got home.... now to start as I mean to carry on :)

Well done you. 1st step can be the hardest.

Good luck and look forward to hearing about your losses. :D:D:D:D

Good luck Linda, and well done...i am sure you will get rid of the weight easily. hope we will all do :D

I did a rosemary DVD this morning and was soooo hot! had a shower and still felt discusting when i got to work, lol! at least its working :D
Well done on the first step hun. I am really enjoying this plan. xx

Back