• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone.

My names is mand and i`m 33 years old. I decided to join SW the other day, after one of my old work friends asked me if I was pregnant. It made me feel a bit crappy, so I decided that it was about time i tried to shift a bit of lard.
I`ve been following the EE plan and I`m not realy sure i`m doing it right to be honest. Im going to ask my SW adviser to go through it with me again when I go back to the meeting on Monday.
I`ve had a bit of a set back today and i have been quite naughty, but i`m going to get back on track tomorrow.
Hope to see you all round the forum :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya Mand and welcome! The support here is great!

Hi Mand, am new here too, that is a bit crappy to ask if you were pregnant! Though must admit I look like I am just now

Hope they explain that diet for you and good luck :)

Hi mand

I'm Becca , Firstly disregard any comments like that be positive

Good luck xxx

Hi Mandy, welcome to the forums!

I know exactly how you feel, a couple of months ago I bumped into an acquaintance of mine whom I hadn't seen in some years. She asked me how many months I was along. I replied that I wasn't pregnant, and she said ohh did you just have a baby. I said "No, I'm just fat!" I felt blah for the rest of the day.

Hi Mandy, welcome to the forums!

I know exactly how you feel, a couple of months ago I bumped into an acquaintance of mine whom I hadn't seen in some years. She asked me how many months I was along. I replied that I wasn't pregnant, and she said ohh did you just have a baby. I said "No, I'm just fat!" I felt blah for the rest of the day.

Comments like that don`t do much for your self confidence do they :cry:

Hi Mandy

Have you done SW before ?? Ive not joined yet (going on monday) but ive joined 5 times previously !! I think im going to stick to red n green days this time, got all confused on EE ( it doesnt take much lol).

Anyway good luck :)

xx

mrstomo, yeah comments like that really throw you off for the day. It makes you realize how big you really are, when you were thinking hmmm I'm not that bad.

Hey Mand :) I'm new to Slimming World too, don't let negative comments like that get you down, let your group support you and you'll soon feel better about yourself!