Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cutecurves, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Cutecurves

Cutecurves New Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I have been going to weight watchers for 12 months. Between September and December last year I lost 17lbs but then it stopped and for 9 months I have been putting on 3 lbs then loosing it again. I am starting afresh and hoping this forum will motivate me I started tracking today and will listen to any advice you can give me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Welcome. I'm not on WW so can't offer advice, but do offer you my good wishes - take care.

4. Cutecurves

Cutecurves New Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thank you for your warm, lightning fast welcome

5. catpink63

catpink63 New Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.4%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi all...I have been at lighter life for the last 3 weeks and have lost 19lbs. Well chuffed and finding it easier than I anticipated.I know it is hard and disheartening when you get stuck but just keep going you will get there in the end.

6. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Well done for the weigh loss.

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Glad you are refocusing. I think the tracker will keep you on track. Good luck.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.