Hi everyone!

hazel05

Hi Guys & Gals, I'm coming over from Cambridge diet forum, I've now finished my cambridge journey and i'm starting Weight Watchers online tomorrow. I'm changing over to weight watchers to loose the last of my weight through healthy eating and to learn how to eat sensibly. I'm really nervous i'm going to gain weight now i'm starting to eat again! but suppose i had to make the switch at some point!!
Sorry eveyone i'm babbling! when really i just wanted to say hi!!:)

Hi Hazel and welcome to the ww forum hun!

wow ... look at your ticker ... FAB!

xx

Hi jools & starlight, thank you both, i did WW a few years ago and it's a great diet so i'm looking forward to getting started tomorrow, i'll prob be around alot next few weeks, bugging everyone with questions lol quite a bit has changed since the last time i did ww, esp my points!

Welcome to the WW gang.

Congratulations on your loss so far... thats fantastic!!!!!

Starlight, just looked at your ticker wow, your losses are amazing. It's filled me with confidence seeing your losses. I've spent a long time deciding whether to make the switch from cambridge to ww. (mainly because i was worried i'd stop loosing) but i now feel inspired to give it my all :hug99:

Hi jools, had a lovely morning and all is going well so far so good!! Working out mu points is easier than i remembered!
hope your having a lovely day also

oh my god u lost loads, what is the cambridge diet???? u lost it really quick aswell,
ww is fab diet, u are not restricted at all.

Well done on your loss so far and good luck with ww, I have moved over from cd and finding it ok.

oh my god u lost loads, what is the cambridge diet???? u lost it really quick aswell,
ww is fab diet, u are not restricted at all.

HIya, thank you. Cambridge is meal replacement, very low calorie diet (shakes, soups etc) it's great if you have a lot to loose and it worked fab for me but i couldn't really afford it anymore so here i am and enjoying every minute of ww so far but its only my first day lol :D

Hi Hazel :)

You've already lost what I want to!! Very impressive to say the least:D

Welcome to the site and the next part of your journey.

Lacey..xx :)

Well done on your loss so far and good luck with ww, I have moved over from cd and finding it ok.

Hi Sarah,
wow well done also, your doing great only 7lb til target, fab. I'm glad someone from cambridge is here and doing well! It was so hard making the decision to switch but i'm glad i have. Day 1 over and its been good although a little scary having to make food choices after 7 months!! :eek:

good luck for the weekend ..............bet it nice to have REAL food again....cd is very good i only lasted 11 days...i take my hat off to you well done

Thanks everyone for all your support :)
Well my first weekend on ww is over and i have to say i've really enjoyed it. Having food again is such a treat!
I've done my online tracker and stuck to my points 100% although i was sure this morning a was doing it completely wrong lol
Is it me or are there a lot more 0 point things now? eg when i did ww before i was sure there were points in red peppers, mushrooms etc?
I did my weekly shop at tesco this week and i was so disapointed with the ww range they hardly had anything unless i missed them! Does anyone else find this at tesco?
They only had 3 different ready meals (lasagna, chick curry, korma) thats it! o well i just bought lots veg and fresh fish, chicken etc!
Look at me babbling away again, i best get ready for work boooooo!!
Hope you all have a good monday

P.s Deptdummy Re: £ of cambridge, i was paying £33 per week but my friend pays £36+ so it all depends on your councilor and what items you have

Well done lass - you've done super so far.

I've thought but not done anything about weight watchers.

I am doing my own kind of heatly eating plan. So far, it's working just fine and I've lost a fair bit since my 6th January start dat. I'm looking at it as a change of life forever and not a diet. That way, hopefully I'll lose the weight and be healthier and fitter too.

The fact you are almost at target is fantastic motivation for the rest of us too. I think it's something that we all need to expect we'll have to keep a tight rein on forever. Where there is will there's a way..

Well done lass - you've done super so far.

I've thought but not done anything about weight watchers.

I am doing my own kind of heatly eating plan. So far, it's working just fine and I've lost a fair bit since my 6th January start dat. I'm looking at it as a change of life forever and not a diet. That way, hopefully I'll lose the weight and be healthier and fitter too.

The fact you are almost at target is fantastic motivation for the rest of us too. I think it's something that we all need to expect we'll have to keep a tight rein on forever. Where there is will there's a way..

Sounds like your plan is working - thats brilliant :)

Id really recommend WW if you fancy a change though ;)

Back