1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cmks, 22 February 2014 Social URL.

1. cmks

cmks New Member

Hey,

I'm new to the forum, I thought I'd say hello. I am attending my first slimming world meeting on tuesday, not going to lie, I'm nervous, but I'm being positive about it as everything I've read online has been glowingly positive.

I want to lose between 6 and 7 stone over the next two years, which is by the time I finish uni. I joined this forum to hopefully act as support etc, so I can feel inspired by other journeys and other peoples' success and hopefully in turn offer my support and success (once I get there!)

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vavaness

Vavaness Well-Known Member

Hi cmks, you've come to the right place! :) Everyone here on Minimins is lovely and friendly and supportive - I find it really brilliant and I find myself checking in at least 4/5 times a day. I'm only here about 2 months but I love it already!

I was nervous too the first night I joined Slimming World, but the classes and those attending are a nice bunch and the consultant is lovely so I'm settled in now - which you will too!

Anyway, just want to wish you lots of luck with it and hope to see you posting lots x

:welcome:

4. LindaWms

LindaWms Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Welcome
    I'm new to this website too, and am on day 5 of the Lipotrim.
    I joined because I think all of us need support, conversations and tips from other
    members to spur us on. I am hoping to benefit from members experience.

5. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Minimins! Going to your first meeting is nerve wracking but the classes and consultants are lovely and its a brilliant community and group feel about it :)