Hi everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cmks, 22 February 2014 Social URL.

1. cmks

cmks New Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st00lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey,

I'm new to the forum, I thought I'd say hello. I am attending my first slimming world meeting on tuesday, not going to lie, I'm nervous, but I'm being positive about it as everything I've read online has been glowingly positive.

I want to lose between 6 and 7 stone over the next two years, which is by the time I finish uni. I joined this forum to hopefully act as support etc, so I can feel inspired by other journeys and other peoples' success and hopefully in turn offer my support and success (once I get there!)

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vavaness

Vavaness Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi cmks, you've come to the right place! :) Everyone here on Minimins is lovely and friendly and supportive - I find it really brilliant and I find myself checking in at least 4/5 times a day. I'm only here about 2 months but I love it already!

I was nervous too the first night I joined Slimming World, but the classes and those attending are a nice bunch and the consultant is lovely so I'm settled in now - which you will too!

Anyway, just want to wish you lots of luck with it and hope to see you posting lots x

:welcome:

4. LindaWms

LindaWms Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello,
    Welcome
    I'm new to this website too, and am on day 5 of the Lipotrim.
    I joined because I think all of us need support, conversations and tips from other
    members to spur us on. I am hoping to benefit from members experience.

5. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins! Going to your first meeting is nerve wracking but the classes and consultants are lovely and its a brilliant community and group feel about it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.