Hi everyone..

londonS

thought I'd post a thread to say hello to everyone.
I'm about 5,6 tall and 16 stones with a pretty face. ( so I'm told). I go to gym a lot and quite active so carry weight not too badly and fit in size 14/16 clothes depending on the shop.
All that said, I'm extremely self conscious and feel like fattest person alive. Never liked or enjoyed my body. Few years ago on Cambridge diet I went down to a comfortable size 12 but in my head I always remained a fat person.
it is such a head game that you lose a slight focus and off you go again. After several months of fighting my own self, I have defeated the demon and decided to address this issue once and for all.
If any of you are also starting a low carb/Cambridge/slim & save etc, please say hello and keep intouch.
My target would be to lose 4-5 stones by end of this year if not sooner. Let's go...

Hi LondonS,

I'm doing slimming world but just stopping by to say good luck getting to your goal weight. I think its takes a while to not view yourself as fat or overweight etc. When I lost 4 stone years ago and got to my goal weight, I still felt massive, wasnt until I caught my reflection in a shop window that I started feel the size I was.

best of luck x x

Hi LondonS,

I'm doing slimming world but just stopping by to say good luck getting to your goal weight. I think its takes a while to not view yourself as fat or overweight etc. When I lost 4 stone years ago and got to my goal weight, I still felt massive, wasnt until I caught my reflection in a shop window that I started feel the size I was.

best of luck x x
Thanks Jenny. I'll post daily here as a source of motivation to myself and anyone else who's interested

Day1: carbs reduction kickstart
2 slim and save packs
Grilled chicken with some greens for dinner
At least 3 litres of water
10'000 steps
One cup of green tea.

So far so good, will report back tonight

Day 2:
Two slim and save packs done
One later for dinner
Green tea and water.
Feeling really pleased I could actually start this after such a long time

Day 3.
Two S&S packs
Chicken with spinach and spoon of boiled rice dinner
Two cups of green tea
Not enough water but will increase water intake from tomorrow. Friday first Weigh In

Day 4.
Feeling super cold so I'm hoping some sort of keto process is kicking in
2 boiled eggs
2 slim & save packs
Very small chicken pieces with some chick peas
Over all successful day!

Day 5
Feeling extremely proud to have regained control over this diet malarkey
Hunger is now totally gone. I just drink water if I'm feeling hungry.
Slim and save one pack
Chicken broth for lunch
Chicken two pieces with some veg for dinner
Started the Elle Mcphearson's super elixir as well plus one cup of green tea.
Roll on day 6

Looks like u r getting on ok. I do exante which is low in cals. Lost 5lb my first week . Had a bad day yesterday so i hope it dosent carry on today. Good luck les x

Day 6
Many thanks Les and Jenny
Les don't worry about one odd day, you need it anyway to kick back your metabolism
Today went really well.
Two slim and save and little chicken plus veg
Still continuing with Elixir
i really wanted to do Pilates class but felt bit too tired, I think I must up my water intake.

Reactions: Les
Day 7
One S&S pack
One chicken skewer with salad
One lamb skewer with salad
Tea
Not enough water.
I'm kind of struggling with water intake but over all successful day

Looks like you are doing really well.
I'm trying to put breakfast off till later. As I'm up at 6 I find I'm usually ready for breakfast by 7 but today I'm hanging on in there. Had a caramel black coffee on wake up now going to have a pint of water then perhaps at 8am cinnamon porridge . Have a great day x les

Thanks Les, I do take little milk in tea as I'm not on a very strict version of VLCD but mix packs with one normal meal
Day 8
-5lbs so pleased about that
Been out all day so no S&S pack
Two chicken skewers
One lamb skewer with salad
Cray fish salad from pret
Still desperately need to up my water and keep up taking green elixir.
I also take one green tea tablet per day.

Day 9
One S&S bar
Chicken breast with broccoli and spinach
Coffee latte small
Some melon juice
Still not enough water erghhhh
I am however starting to notice difference in my clothes so really pleased with my progress so far!

Do u have a fruit insfuser? I have one and I found it does help u drink more water. I find the strawberry not the best tasting and the lemon with orange is nice. Les x

Hi Les, Good idea, I think I should invest in one. Need some motivation to up my water intake.
How are you getting on?

Day 10
One S&S pack
Drumsticks (no skin) with spinach
Grilled chicken skewer with veg

Today was bit high on chicken as lot of cooking was done for a family get together but plan is next 3 days to fully go on S&S packs
Little better on water today
Still can't believe I have gone as far as 10 days

Back