hi everyone!

shaz2

:)well helloo there everyone !... i aint been on for ages cos pc bust!! still not right yet but i am getting there getting it back on track ... anyhow .. i have finished packs now ... pharmacists advice he reckons to lose last few pounds on re feed for a week which i have done.. and then healthy eating from then on!!! soo .. the re feed went well i finished today last lipo pack ! .. i have not lost or gained to be honest but pharmacist said that was good cos usually you can put on a couple of pounds .. i was a couple of pounds off my target when i stopped ... but i really feel now i can lose the rest ... god i hope so eh... just to say to anyone just starting ... stick with it it gets easier pretty quickly .. the results are great ..and you feel so much better .... your head gets real big tho...;) ... with all the compliments ...! even tho some of them can come across as backhanded compliments...:rolleyes: .. it is so worth it i am so glad i did it ... and this site is great for motivation all the way through.. so good luck to anyone starting out and half way through... etc etc ... i will be lurking now and then and will let you know how it goes with life without lipotrim... i will miss my chicken soup!!! .. bye for now peeps ... from a very happy but very bog eyed ( bloody pc)!... sharon....:D

Congrats on your loss Sharon and a good luck in maintaining xxx

WELL DONE HUN... you have done amazingly xxxx real food!!!! yum xx enjoy x

Back