• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone :)

thanks starlight - nice to see a familiar face I don't feel like such a failure now :) xx

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Theres loads of ex-CDers here... I had a week off of CD before starting WW and gained 5lbs!! But then lost 6lb in 1st week so I'm sure you'll be fine doing a straight swap with no break.

My WI is Wednesday night too... good luck! xx

thanks starlight - nice to see a familiar face I don't feel like such a failure now :) xx
Dont ever feel like a failure. Each person has a diet best suited to them and we all try diets that are not for us.

I only did CD for two days, WW works for me, i couldnt go without eating. I would end up being sectioned! You can eat what you want, in moderation.

Best of luck for the future! I'm sure you will do great! xx

my problem isnt not sticking to ss - I actually didn't mind it, my problem is im a student nurse and I am about to go on placement again and my husband is really worried about me doing 12 hour shifts on 410 cals :) so i said i would swap to ww while on placement on onwards. I was only losing 2-3lbs a week anyway on ss
xx

Hi, Im going to my first weigh in at WW tonight too,I totally get what u mean about working on CD - SS, I did LL a couple of yrs ago no problem lost 6 stone in 4 months. I had a baby tried to do CD but could not do it I was so tired and irritable as I was so busy with a new baby so could only imagine what shift work would do to you WW is slow sometimes but thats what keeps the weight off and teaches u to eat healthily (if u use points wisely that is) and u can exercise more with it than CD so thats better for u too - good decision made good luck for tonight and keep us posted

my problem isnt not sticking to ss - I actually didn't mind it, my problem is im a student nurse and I am about to go on placement again and my husband is really worried about me doing 12 hour shifts on 410 cals :) so i said i would swap to ww while on placement on onwards. I was only losing 2-3lbs a week anyway on ss
xx
Ohhh, sorry! Yeah that seems a more sensible option while doing the long shifts! xx

no problem - no need to apologise xx so nice to meet you all xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 1
Slimming World 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 1