• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Everyone

Hi

Just thought I would say hello to Everyone. My name Lynn and im 31 years old. Im desperatley trying to lose weight and get fit. I am very overweight and I want to lose a lot of weight not just a couple of stone so I might be around for a few years on here cause its going to be a slow process but got to start somewhere. I hope this site will help keep me motivated and also stop me when im tempted to nibble at the wrong things. I am always open to advice so please feel free.

Hopefully talk soon

;):eek::):eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi lynn

what diet are you following? I am on day 6 of the cambridge so things are pretty new to me too.

This site has been such a help, with ideas, answers to questions and most important of all, the encouragement you get is fantastic.

Welcom aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey

candyblue

G: 11st0lb
Hello and welcome, good luck on your weight loss you can do it!

hello and welcome

first thing, first chose a diet that u will be confortable with, then have something to look forward to, some kind of motivation (wedding, party, christmas, new year, to be healthy....).

u may do like me if you wish, every sweet and junk food r well above my reach and away from my sight, a part from my dieting stuff.

i have stick some pictures of my ill days, and also hook a size 10 dress on my kitchen door to reminde me where i came from and where i am going.

for me its work well.
so good luck on your weight loss.
keep us update, here on minimins

still1

Hi

Im just following a low fat diet a bit like Rosemary Connely. I dont like constantly weighing myself as I get bored easy. I am also starting a fitness regime and have purchased lots of gym equipment. Dieting isn't a new thing to me but this time I will succed as im sick of not being fit.

Welcome and best of luck Teddy!
Everyone is sooo supportive on here - its fantastic:)