Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Karen43UK, 16 September 2008.

1. Karen43UK

Karen43UK Member

I found this site via a link and having had a read thought I would join.

I am very overweight (6 stones) and fed up of being fat :( Age is not on my side as I am 44 and have also had a hysterectomy - although this is still no reason not to lose weight.

I am going to try Slimming World as I am vegetarian and it seems to be more veggie friendly. There is a class by me on a Thursday so I am going to be brave and join that.

I look forward to chatting you all you fellow slimmers and hopefully getting to my goal weight too

2. mini-mummy

mini-mummy Well-Known Member

Hi Karen! I'm new here today too. I'm starting scottish slimmers, because of it being good for veggies, as I'm veggie too. I'm not sure if it's similar to slimming world. Good luck with your class on Thursday!
  3. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

good luck hun this is a gr8 site youll get lots of good advice here xx
  4. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. I am sure you will do very well with slimming world and hope you enjoy the class. Perhaps you could start a diary in our sw section so that others can help and support you
    Good luck
    Irene xx
  5. gettingtogoal

gettingtogoal Member

Hi and welcome!

I am new too so still finding my way around. Good luck for your class.xx
  6. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

7. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Welcome to our friendly forum. We r all here to support each other. Good luck on ur weightloss journey

Keisha x