hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by donna12, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. donna12

donna12 New Member

Goal Weight:
    low fat low carb
    hi im new to this and thought id try it to see how it is, im donna i live in ireland but my home place is the wirral on merseyside, i moved to ireland 3yrs ago and i have tipped the scales by around 50lbs since i have been here and now its time to get it back off as im no longer a size 12:mad:.

ive taken up walking everyday i walk around 2 miles and im on a low fat low carb diet, ive also just started taken ali ive been on them for 2days now i thought i would try them for 2 wks just to see if they aid in losing weight, im not expecting the weight to just drop off with a pill i know i have to put the work in too but a little help doesn't go a miss :).
    has anyone on here tried them?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. We do have some members who are using Alli. There's a subsection for it.

Good luck
    Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.