Hi-fi bars - flavours

I only rejoined last week but I bought a box of the new Hi-Fi Light Chocolate and Caramel bars. They are delicious! 3 syns each or 2 for a Hex B

I only rejoined last week but I bought a box of the new Hi-Fi Light Chocolate and Caramel bars. They are delicious! 3 syns each or 2 for a Hex B

If i remember right these are £1.45 a box

or you can get mint or lemon Hi Fi bars (6 syns or 1 - HEX B) which are lush and £1.95

think that's backwards..
the 3 packs of mint, lemon, orange and whatever flavour the red ones are are usually £1.45, the boxes of 4 delux ( double choc ones ) or the 6 packs of the "light" ones are usually £1.95..

shame they didn't do the mince pie ones again this year.. they were verry nice..

Are they like cereal bars? I've seen them but never tried them.

think that's backwards..
the 3 packs of mint, lemon, orange and whatever flavour the red ones are are usually £1.45, the boxes of 4 delux ( double choc ones ) or the 6 packs of the "light" ones are usually £1.95..

shame they didn't do the mince pie ones again this year.. they were verry nice..

Thanks - i couldn't remember which way round it was lol

Personally I love the Caramel HiFi light & the luscious lemon & mint choc ones (can't wait till group on Tue so i can stock up as run out and really missing them!) x

I like HiFi's but I'm now converted to the Aldi 70calorie bars (there's a lovely chocolate orange one) and these are 2 for a HB :) A bit cheaper too!

Not keen on the aldi ones.
Too sweet for my tastes.
You get a kind of syrup going on if you suck one.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I love the Caramel hi-fi lites.... I love the fact that you can have 2 as a HEb.... It means I can have one early in the day and one for my supper...... mmmmm

I like the deluxe belgian choc, mint and dark choc, choc orange. I also like the chocolate caramel light and the new rocky road light. Don't like lemon, deluxe peanut and the yogurt and cranberry light are ok but I'd rather have chocolate lol

Rocky road is limited edition

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
If they are selling in other classes like they are I'm ours, they will soon change their mind about that!

Back