hi from a complete minimins newbie

lilybug

Hello to anyone reading this.

I am a complete newbie to this forum, in fact aside from reading some parenting forums Im new to posting at all on forums. Too shy and nervous. But I have come out of a year of hell, with a bad pregnancy, pre and post natal depression and other complications. It was all worth it to have my little girl of course but its been hard. Ive had CBT therapy, community mental health intervention and will be on meds for a while to come but thankfully will be going back to work in 3 weeks.
I now finally feel ready to tackle my weight issue.
Im currently 15st 2. Im 4 stone over weight at the least. I try and be good but Im a serial snacker.............i always think Im hungry :eek:

my oldest son is making his communion in 6 weeks and I don't want to be the "big" mammy in the church. I want to lose a stone by then.
Im not sure where or what to do, but i have to start somewhere.

Thanks,
Lilybug

Hi Lilybug and welcome to the forum, 6wks in the dieting world is an age :) I do Slimming World I'm sure there's something out there for you that will do the trick.let us know how your doing along the way ;)

Thanks for the good wishes. :D. I've decided to try slimming world. I think it might be something that would suit me. Can't afford the meeting but I do have the book so I'm going to see how I get on.

Back