• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi from a new newbie!

Hey all!
I joined a few weeks ago and absolutley loved this site and spent hours and hours on it and I found it really supported me with my first week of dieting and then...... I went out for a curry and didnt stick to my plan of ordering quite well, instead ordered really high fat foods, loads of wine ended up with a stinking hangover the next day which then let to big time munchies which hasnt stopped yet! :break_diet:
However today I have made a big decision this is it, I want to loose a stone by Christmas so im back on track...that deserves a woop woop!!:)
I want to send lots of threads so I can get the full mini min status!!
Wish me luck girls Im soooo going to need it hee hee xxx :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Welcome Sharon. I agree with you, this site is fab. :D

Good luck with your weight loss.

S: 13st6lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
sharonm34 said:
Hey all!
I joined a few weeks ago and absolutley loved this site and spent hours and hours on it and I found it really supported me with my first week of dieting and then...... I went out for a curry and didnt stick to my plan of ordering quite well, instead ordered really high fat foods, loads of wine ended up with a stinking hangover the next day which then let to big time munchies which hasnt stopped yet! :break_diet:
However today I have made a big decision this is it, I want to loose a stone by Christmas so im back on track...that deserves a woop woop!!:)
I want to send lots of threads so I can get the full mini min status!!
Wish me luck girls Im soooo going to need it hee hee xxx :D
Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi hun good luck :)