Hi from a newbie

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Valandra, 5 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Valandra

Valandra New Member

Hi and good morning, i am a new member although i joined in sept this year i havnt really checked the site out properly and am still finding my way about, thought id check in today and read some stories to give me some needed insperation, its sad but nice to read peoples stories as you always think your on your own when you struggle to lose weight and everyone here has some really interesting ideas wheather its slimming world, weight watchers or surgery to lose their weight, hope to check in again real soon , many thanks for all the words of wisdom i have read so far its soo good x:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Hello and welcome!

Yes, we can feel that we are alone in our struggle until we read stories about others who have shared our own experiences. We have so much in common it's scary lol.

And as for success stories, well, they are wonderful and inspirational. the 'struggle' stories are good too, perhaps even better, because they prove that we can slip and binge and fall then get right back up again and head towards goal. Good luck on your own path x

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Valandra and welcome to the boards

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.