hi from a newbie!

emsie.a

Hi all,

Im Emma, currently on cambridge. Have lost 10lbs in my first 2 weeks. Turning 30 in a dew weeks and hoping to hit a 21lb loss for that. Look forward to getting to know youmall and some added support x

Hi Emma and Airlyeth,

I'm Fiona and I too have just started out on the Cambridge plan two weeks ago and have now lost 12.5 lbs in that time. I'm amazed and it's given me the fuel to carry on and shed the extra weight. It is not easy though, I admit that but well worth it when you see results on the scales like that. As I seem to have coined the phrase in my household..."It's onwards and downwards we go". Hope to hear more from you both to see how you are getting on :).

Hi Emma and Airlyeth,

I'm Fiona and I too have just started out on the Cambridge plan two weeks ago and have now lost 12.5 lbs in that time. I'm amazed and it's given me the fuel to carry on and shed the extra weight. It is not easy though, I admit that but well worth it when you see results on the scales like that. As I seem to have coined the phrase in my household..."It's onwards and downwards we go". Hope to hear more from you both to see how you are getting on :).

I'm excited at how good I could look on my birthday :) I'm loving this diet despite going a little off track xx

Hi Emma and Airlyeth,

I like the way you see things. Results can actually give you the fuel to continue. That's why most individuals like to read about weight loss success stories, wishing and hoping that they will also manage to shed extra pounds. If others' success stories are so inspiring imagine how motivational may be your own good results.

Back