Hi from a Slimming World newcomer

Bossman1959

Hello everyone. I am a newcomer to Slimming World but have lost 11lb so far. Hoping that the threads on here will provide me with lots of new recipes, ideas etc to continue to reach my target weight.

Bossman

Bossman

Hi Bossman.
I started (for 2nd time) on Monday, going ok so far :D determined to reach goal this time! Hoping the forums can keep me motivated as well! Good luck!
Clare

Hi Both!
Welcome to SW and this great forum, you will find that we have all gone through the same stage as you have so if you need help, just ask!
There are hundreds of recipes, just use the "search" function or follow my link below, I have lost 6.5 stone using them!
Pete

I like slimming world. I can always go and find something to eat, and the freedom from the scales and weighing all of your food is the liberating thing for me.

p.s. good luck

hello there bossman! That is a good start losing 11lbs.! welcome to the forum. Just keep on sharing your progress with us!! :)

I am pleased to say that after only a few weeks I have managed to shed a stone in weight! I can feel the difference too and I can get up stairs without being out of breath. Eight more pounds to get to my intermediate target weight. I have tried other weight loss plans in the past and they made me fed up and hungry. This is far better than I ever imagined. Many thanks to Christine at my workplace that convinced me how effective it is.

Bossman

Hi Bossman, I'm new to the forum too.
started with the Dukan but only lasted 3 days! Now on SW and really enjoying the choices. Hope I get to a good start like you.

Hi Bossman, I'm new to the forum too.
started with the Dukan but only lasted 3 days! Now on SW and really enjoying the choices. Hope I get to a good start like you.

Hi Ladyaly, welcome to SW and I am sure you will take to it. If you are like me it takes a little while to get used to which combinations are best for you then everything gets easier. For me, the Original plan is working better for me as I love meat and eggs so it's great to have a big plate of gammon and eggs.

If you want help this is the place to get it and I would be very happy if we could help each other along the way.

Bossman

Hi Ladyaly, welcome to SW and I am sure you will take to it. If you are like me it takes a little while to get used to which combinations are best for you then everything gets easier. For me, the Original plan is working better for me as I love meat and eggs so it's great to have a big plate of gammon and eggs.

If you want help this is the place to get it and I would be very happy if we could help each other along the way.

Thanks, just weighed myself after 3 days Dukan and 3 days SW and have lost 8lbs so of to a really good start.
I'm following extra easy but will swap to original if weight loss stops. After 3 days of Dukan attack I don't even feel like I'm on a diet!
just need to read some instructions now to see how to display my weight etc.

Hi again,
I presume you have set your account up on the SW website? If you have done so I can help to show your weight changes weekly quite easily.

Can you let me know and we can go from there?

Bossman

Back