Hi from an old lurker

calgeo

hi guys,

Thought i would introduce myself after lurking for a while...........

I am Lisa and i was following the extra easy slimming world plan at the beginning of the year. I managed really well losing 2.5st but stopped the plan after falling pregnant. Sadly we lost our baby at 19wks........... this was almost a month ago and i am feeling the need to do something about my weight again. I am signed off work atm as i had to have emergency surgery when we lost the baby and lost over 4pts of blood so am signed off for a min of 8 wks and really want to use this time wisely rather than stuffing my face with bad stuff.

Anyway thats me and hopefully i will be able to navigate the site ok and gradually get my health and weight back within normal (for me) limits again.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa welcome to minis, im new here too but everyone is really supportive. I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck with SW xoxo

hi lisa and :welcome: to the boards. First of all let me say how sorry I am to hear about your loss.

Everyone on the boards is fab, lots of support and guidance available. I am sure you will reach goal in no time.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Sorry to hear about your loss Lisa :( Welcome to the forum, you will get alot of support from people here. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Back