hi from cornwall xx

kbod

hi all xxx hope your weight loss plans are going well xxx ive been a member of slimming world in cornwall since the end of august 2011 ..my starting weight was 13st 11.5lb & im now down to 10st 13lb ..had a few wobbles along the way (well we do have alot of pastie shops down here )!! but im slowly getting slimmer infact ive dropped a few clothes sizes which is fantastic for my health but means im inn need of a new wardrobe ...i have to admit before i started dieting i was a bung in the microwave ready meal mum but now im loving learning how to cook new recipes & testing them out on my family ..oh well someones gotta try them !! got a really sweet tooth so any ideas & recipes are welcomed xx done the scan bran cakes which i must say are not too bad at all & just made the low syn cup cakes & 1 syn yorkshire puddings from recipes i found on here & they turned out a real hit with the family ...look forward to getting to no you all ...xxxxxxxxxxxx :D

hi there and welcome!

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's great!

Just jump in and join us on here, we're a friendly bunch :)

thanks xx gonna have a good nosey around theres soo much fantastic recipes & good info on here its a great site ...

Back