Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi from disheartened

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dawnbirduk, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. dawnbirduk

dawnbirduk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Hi - I am a yo yo dieter, i can diet quite well then reach that inevitable plateau lose heart and on go the lbs, sound familiar.

I really was doing so so well, and was pleased with myself, reached the plateau lost heart became disheartened stopped tracking and now afraid to weight myself, so i confess the weights i have put in are guesswork :(.

I don't know where you have been for the past few years, i have been looking for a forum for ages, either they were dedicated to a specific diet or not very active, i got referred here by someone else in a book forum.

I have traditionally done weightwatchers but gave up class because i felt i was paying £5 for just getting weighed, i was getting little support, i wasn't being inspired or learning anything new.

Before i lost my way i reverted back to where i began and started calorie counting.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with calorie counting.

Irene xx

4. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Wii-Gym-Bunny On a mission for 2012!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Dawn! Its me Danielle *waves*

I understand your feelings about being weighed, I too am afraid to weigh myself at the moment, as I know I have gained some of what I had lost last year. I am annoyed with myself but also unable to get any enthusiasm to lose anything - its a difficult situation, I WANT to lose but at the same time, cannot be bothered to apply myself.

Its not just a lazy thing either, as I am not lazy. Its circumstances.

Maybe you and I should buddy up and help each other out - I haven't been on here in 4 weeks, didn't realise it had been that long til I logged back in tonight.

I must start getting motivated again. I am calorie counting at the moment also. With me its not so much what I eat, as I do not over eat - its more to do with exercise - well, lack of exercise at the moment :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope we can help to encourage each other and I'm glad you came over here, hopefully chat with you soon :)

5. dawnbirduk

dawnbirduk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Hi Danielle, thanks for the welcome, it would be nice to have a buddy, to encourage each other, i seem to have lost complete direction and just don't know how to get back on track :sigh:

6. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya!!

Don't lose heart, keep your chin up!!! Best of luck woth calorie counting xx:)

7. kelkelkel

kelkelkel Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.07%)
    Diet:
    slimming world!
    good luck hun xx

8. Nadyeshda

Nadyeshda Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Dawn,

I totally sympathise with everyting you wrote. I have been there, not so long ago again, where I am scared to weigh myself. But hey, you found some new focus, you signed up on here. You're on your way again!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.