• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi from Dorset :)

Neen

On a mission !
S: 25st0lb C: 19st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49 Loss: 5st12lb(23.43%)
Hi , my name's Nina and I live with my Partner Dean and our two boys Ty (8) and Ayden (7). Both of them are autistic and go to special school four mornings a week. After teaching them at home full time its nice to get some time to work on myself :)
I recently had a gastric band and turned 40 (busy couple of months!) and I'm looking forward to losing all 13 stone in the way of my end goal. Looking forward expecially to chatting to anyone whos got loads to lose or has had any gastric surgery.
:) :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Neen

On a mission !
Thank you Irene :) I have been having a read there yes . Thanks very much for the welcome

Neen

On a mission !
Thank you ! good luck to you too! Its a brilliant group of people and just what we need ! Support from people who know what they're talking about! Much love Neen x

hi how exciting for you. i've not had surgery am on lipotrim but have about 10 stone to lose depending on how skinny i get. i'm 31 with 7 yr old lydia. hope you lose well