Hi From East Anglia...............

Bartman

And a very Good Morning to you all:)

Been lurking for a while now and I must say what a great source of information and most proberly the more important aspect, INSPIRATION, this site is.

About 7 years ago I was 23 stone and lost 7 stone and a bit. Did it by healthy eating and hitting the Gym 6 times a week. Then I let it gradually back on and last Sunday I was 20 stone 11lb (am 5`111/2" tall) that was it and since then have been healthy eating and have walked about 2 miles aday. Just had a look at the scales and am now 20stone 7lb so its a start.

Back down the Gym Monday for my induction and then will be hitting it again 6 times a week ( However, will be gradually building up the programme so only in there to start with for 30-40 minutes, dont wanna kill myself ;) ) My job has killed me over the last 26 years (am a Driving Instructor) and in that time put, at my heavyest, 10 stone on. God, thats frightening having just realised that:eek:)

Anyway, motivation is, for my georgeous Wife, who will have been putting up with me for 25 years this August, my Children, my Grand Child, my Mum and my health and future plans.

Iam 50 October 2010 and I dont wanna be overweight and I want to change Careers and need to be fit to do what I want to do.

So thats me in a nutshell. So good luck to you all, may your weight loss be large and your hungar pains small :D

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Welcome from a fellow East Anglian!!!

What diet have you decided to follow? You seem to have the exercise sussed lol

Good luck with your weight loss

Hi Gerry,

Welcome from a fellow East Anglian!!!

What diet have you decided to follow? You seem to have the exercise sussed lol

Good luck with your weight loss

Thanks.

Just eating healthly, drinking a reseviour aday and fruit.

Oh, and going to bed at 9am before the munch monster turns up

Back