• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi from Sarah

Hello everyone & happy new year!!!
I'm a newbie to this site & am looking for inspiration for my new yrs weight loss. I'm an emotional comfort eater & need to loose a stone & tone up for summer & haven't a clue what diet to try, any ideas or tips would be really appreciated. Maybe a blog would be a good way of recording my progress? My biggest fear right now is the thought of me in a bikini .:0(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi and welcome there are alot of people on here to give u the support and help u need to guide u through ur weight loss. i have tried rosemary conely lost 2 and stone in 6 weeks yrs ago ww but found counting points mind blowing after long day at work but sw i found the best.

biggz

I don't know a lot of diet plans. But I have been doing a lot of reading on the Dr Atkins diet. Seems like low Carb is the way to go. I just started yesterday so we will see. Try to pick something that you think will work well for you. Pretty standard advice I know. Good luck with what ever you chose.

Thanks everyone for you help & suggestions. I'm thinking low carb too, haven't tried SW before so that is worth a look. Trying to incorporate lots of exercise as I know this helps me loose weight & tone up so much quicker than diet alone. Just done Davina body buff & I'm aching!!! :0) x x x

Hi Sarah, I am new to this too. I am going to do slimming world. I am getting married next year and don't want to look like a giant marshmallow!!. Good luck to all let us all succeed xx