Hi giys, im new and need support, a butt kicking and help around this place x

riorio28

I really want success, I want it so very bad and ready to lose this weight that has been holding me back in life, I need to move forward and I have to be super brave and strong and remember how good being slimmer and healthier feels over the food. Once our best friends. Friends no longer. New chapter xxx

I am going to start on Friday after seeing pharmacist. I really need your support guys. I hope you all come say hey and tell my your stories and progress. Xxxx

Welcome and this is a great forum for support!!
Just remember to keep pouring water into yourself!! xx

I'm not good with water but I guess it has to be my new best friend. So exercise, should I jump right into hard exercise or bit at a time? What about toothpaste can I use ordinary toothpaste? I'm excited to get started! What do you do when you get tempted? Drink water? Go for a walk? Do 10 push ups? I need to make sure I am fully ready and have all the knowledge! Thank you guys xxx

Exercise not recommended at the beginning, I was really tired, hardly able to even walk but others doing a lot of exercise, see how you feel after a few days. Ordinary toothpaste fine and plain paracetamol if you need it. Nothing else!! Can buy breathe strips in the pharmacy for bad breathe that you might need xx

Hi Riorio28!

We have very similar stats- same height and you're the same weight i was a few weeks ago. The first day on lipotrim is horrendous because you're body is not used to consuming so little calories, but after day 3/4 you'll be fine. It is the hardest diet ive ever been on- mainly due to how anti-social it is.

Keep us updated with your progress and any advice you need, there will more than likely always be someone who can help :) xx

So I've just worked out the numbers!
I need to lose 50lb in 15 weeks to be my goal weight of 9st 12lb. That is 3.3lb a week. Is that realistic? Can it be done? I am all ready to start tomorrow and charge like a bull! Kick some fat girl butt!!! No more hiding, no more shame! I refuse to continue this way! Let's do it girls! Yay! I feel a Beyoncé song coming on!!! Ha xxx

I need to lose 50lb in 15 weeks to be my goal weight of 9st 12lb. That is 3.3lb a week. Is that realistic? Can it be done? I am all ready to start tomorrow and charge like a bull! Kick some fat girl butt!!! No more hiding, no more shame! I refuse to continue this way! Let's do it girls! Yay! I feel a Beyoncé song coming on!!! Ha xxx

Hi I'm on week 7 and losing on average 5 lb a week not over exercising just a DVD once a day. Loads water loads water loads water peppermint tea and redbush tea. You can do it just don't cheat you have remain totally 100%
Good luck just started getting compliments now
Poll

Hi Roxanne!!!!!!!
Welcome, have you started yet ? or when are you planning to start ??

I've just started week 7 now and it's going grand you now so you'll be flying it in no time!!
I half bothered wit exercise in the first week but I was too tired for too much effort but it's just building on your stamina as your body gets used to the lack of food! Now I fly it at the gym so you'll be in the same boat!! (I'd only been going the gym about 3 weeks before I started the diet)

3.3lbs a week is SO realistic because I think they say the average loss a week should be about 3-4 pounds a week as ideally you're meant to lose 1 stone a month!!
I lost 2 stone really quickly, within kind-of 6weeks but the pharmacist says I will slow down a-lot now but that's grand because I'm now weighing just about 12 and half stone and I'm 5ft 11 so I'm starting to look/feel a-bit more normal now !

So are you excited about doing this :D ?? I could NEVER have done this without this forum you know, honestly! You will feel so supported here and started recognizing names and being all happy when you see theyve replied to you, it's like wee friendships :)xxx

Hey doll, Congrats on starting Lipotrim. The good news is that the longer you stay on it the easier it gets..although i've had my setbacks the last 2 weeks i am on it 100% again tomorrow. 3.3lbs is very realistic you'll probably lose more some weeks and less other weeks so it will balance. The exercise is completely up to you although it's recommended for toning. This forum is amazing, i couldn't of done lipotrim without it either. Best of luck xx

Hey there, thank you for getting back to me and for the encouragement, support.
I am anxious, I hope I'm strong enough. I am excited yes, I finally have an opportunity to be the person I think I should me. I'm fed up of feeling embarrassed, staying in, hiding!! Those day are over ladies! The battle starts tomorrow. I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!! Xxx

Im just starting week 5, it hasn't been easy but you do feel the results really quickly if you stick at it . Iv lost 23lb and although no-one has really said anything, I think its because im still wearing my 'big' baggy clothes !! The site is FAB .. so encouraging ... its keeping me out of the kitchen .. bonus !!! Great to see how everyone else is getting on and losing each week .. totally hooked !!! :eek:

I've already lost 9lbs by day 6, but the important thing to remember is that is mostly food and waste product and water passing through my system. Today I've started to slow down now my body is clearing, but the good news is I'm now in ketosis so any loss now should be fat. I think 3lb a week is attainable if you stick to the diet 100% and don't cheat. Remember your water too.

Back