Hi Guys and Gals...

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Im Backkkkkkkk ha ha ha got my appointment this afternoon with my new CD guy he seems really nice, mums gonna take me up as not sure where it is but theres a bus that goes straight there so just need to get my bearings first. Quite excited now and prepared for the hard work. Lost 3 stone last time but quit smoking and 10lbs has crept back on!!! Grrrrrr so wanna lose about another 20lbs now and been doing WW but just doesnt wanna shift!!! So determined to get to a nice trim size 8 xxxx

Have you maintained on WW. I am doing WW now and its going on and off continuously purely cause im not doing it 100%. I know I know my own fault. I have done CD twice and all in all lost 5.5 stone but now I have put at least 2 stone back on. I really want to shift it but I am just so scared that if I do CD again I will just be in a yo yo circle...... How long have u maintained for? xx

Have you maintained on WW. I am doing WW now and its going on and off continuously purely cause im not doing it 100%. I know I know my own fault. I have done CD twice and all in all lost 5.5 stone but now I have put at least 2 stone back on. I really want to shift it but I am just so scared that if I do CD again I will just be in a yo yo circle...... How long have u maintained for? xx

I came off CD in Sept 2008 and weighed in at 11stone. Since then I have quit my 20 a day smoking habit and put on about 10lbs which isnt bad as I only started WW in Jan. I was just staying the same on WW and I wanted to lose really so gone back on this for a month then will maintain on WW xx

Back