Hi Guys and Gals...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by festivalfairy, 1 May 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Im Backkkkkkkk ha ha ha got my appointment this afternoon with my new CD guy he seems really nice, mums gonna take me up as not sure where it is but theres a bus that goes straight there so just need to get my bearings first. Quite excited now and prepared for the hard work. Lost 3 stone last time but quit smoking and 10lbs has crept back on!!! Grrrrrr so wanna lose about another 20lbs now and been doing WW but just doesnt wanna shift!!! So determined to get to a nice trim size 8 xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you maintained on WW. I am doing WW now and its going on and off continuously purely cause im not doing it 100%. I know I know my own fault. I have done CD twice and all in all lost 5.5 stone but now I have put at least 2 stone back on. I really want to shift it but I am just so scared that if I do CD again I will just be in a yo yo circle...... How long have u maintained for? xx

4. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    good luck with the restart and new cdc let us know how you get on :)

5. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I came off CD in Sept 2008 and weighed in at 11stone. Since then I have quit my 20 a day smoking habit and put on about 10lbs which isnt bad as I only started WW in Jan. I was just staying the same on WW and I wanted to lose really so gone back on this for a month then will maintain on WW xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.