hi guys any males or ladies that known males to do this diet?

nick.

hi guys starting on saturday with 4 packs a day maybe 3 and a meal if i really get urge to eat. my bmi is about 30% at moment even though im pretty fit i run 5k every other day and go spinning twice a week. basically i put on weight in my early 20's and cant stick to a diet at moment because it takes so long i get discouraged depressed and end up eating.

i'm trying this diet for the fast results as i know once im down to my goal i will be happy and stay that way. basically just looking for support some forum friends in the same position as me i need to lose about 4 stone.

im also worried if i lose the weight will i put it back on if i switch to normal food i will eat healthy but dont wanna stick to liquids i also intend to weight lift once my weights down so high protein lowish carb diet is what im thinking?
basically im just rattling on come say hi help this guy out lol:flirt2:

Hello,

This diet does produce fast results so I'm sure you'll find it easy to stay on plan once you see the weight dropping off. You might need to adapt your current cardio when you first start the diet as the very low calories are the minimum your body needs to function and if you're burning up some of that minimum you may do some damage.
You'll gain 4-6lbs on the scales once you've finished this diet purely due to the water and glycogen stores filling up again. So most people tend to set their goal as a few pounds lower so that their maintenance weight is their actual goal weight. (If that makes sense). The only way you'll gain more weight once you've come off it is if you slip straight back into bad eating habits, big portions and of course, the naughty carbs!! But it sounds like you want to follow a healthy low carb lifestyle after this anyway and with your exercise/fitness levels I can't see that you'd have a problem :)

The first weeks the hardest, but persevere and stay distracted and you'll be well on your way.

:)

Thank you very much it looks like you've done amazing starting off at the same bmi as me how long did it take you to get to your goal .

I started 1st Sept last year but have taken the scenic route over Christmas and for a few events. Think I would have been at goal or very close to it by the new year had I not taken breaks. But am only human ;) have about 7-10lbs to go before I get on the maintaining train. But it's going slowly at the moment.

Hello and welcome! :)
There's a load of guys doing this diet on their official facebook group. Get a diary set up here so I can come and subscribe to your progress x

You'll ace it :)
will look for your diary when I get home from work

Back