Hi Guys - Finally taking the plunge

dannya4

I've ummmed and ahhhhed about this diet for a week or 2 and I have finally committed to it, today is the first day and in super nervous, particularly about losing my cups of tea! I hate black tea, so it's basically water for me for the foreseeable.

I'm based in South Wales which seems to have a particularly low success rate for this program according to the pharmacist.

She said that very few she has worked with have made it through the first week and they have never had anyone re-feed.

That's nice, positive stuff! lol

I'm determined to give it my best and follow it to the letter though, I am worried about the headaches as I suffer with them anyway and I'm hoping ketosis won't take to long to kick in.

Anyway just thought if say hi properly to everyone! :) hope everyone is good!

Hi!!!!
It's my first day as well today :)

I did a lot of research before, and thought I'd give it a go.

Have you had a shake yet?what did you think

I thought the male portions are quite hard to get through, they seem to go on and on.

Also I'm not sure if this is normal but I feel a bit phlegmy, like a stuck mucous at the back of my throat.

I had a chocolate one and the flavour was alright, not beautiful but that's not the point of them, but palatable, if it didn't leave such a gunky mucous feeling then it would have been absolutely fine.

How about you? Have you had yours today? What sachets/bars did you order?

I thought the male portions are quite hard to get through, they seem to go on and on.

Also I'm not sure if this is normal but I feel a bit phlegmy, like a stuck mucous at the back of my throat.

I had a chocolate one and the flavour was alright, not beautiful but that's not the point of them, but palatable, if it didn't leave such a gunky mucous feeling then it would have been absolutely fine.

How about you? Have you had yours today? What sachets/bars did you order?

I've only had one shake so far, had a strawberry one and it was awful! The taste was very powdery and I wasn't sure I'd keep it down.., it made me drink loads of water though. Ha ha!

My chemist said to take a selection of all them this week and you can decide what ones you like best, they gave me 7 soup though!!!!!!!so I'll be having that every day, and the rest in different flavours.

I've only had one shake so far, had a strawberry one and it was awful! The taste was very powdery and I wasn't sure I'd keep it down.., it made me drink loads of water though. Ha ha!

My chemist said to take a selection of all them this week and you can decide what ones you like best, they gave me 7 soup though!!!!!!!so I'll be having that every day, and the rest in different flavours.

I avoided the soup, I tried a bit of someone else's and wasn't impressed, i decided to try a mix of shakes, 6 choc, 4 vanilla and 4 strawb.

I'll give the soup another chance when my taste buds have become more bland! lol is it just me or does all this liquid in your belly feel weird haha

Ha ha!!

I can't believe I've drank a litre of water already. I don't think I've ever done that. How many do we have to drink again?
No less then 2litres?

I've filled up a four pint milk carton and put in fridge. I think it's between 4-8 pints or 2-4 litres (no more) but at least the minimum, I'm getting through it but this has proved so far that I don't drink enough! lol

Wow this is hard! End of day one and I'm already starving beyond belief! I hope it gets better, I really do. It's seems crazy to be this hungry at the end of only day one. Trying to tell myself to pull it together haha

Hi,

I started Cambridge on 1/8 so today is day 3 (I'm in Australia-originally from UK). I have looked at doing this diet for around 2 years but always tried to lose weight by myself with diet and exercise. Could never lose more than 2 stone before piling it all back on again. I just found this forum and hoping for some support as I've decided not to make it well known I'm on the Cambridge. Too many people have an opinion on it!

I have about 4 stone stone to lose. I recently got engaged so I'm aiming for that dream dress!

Banana shake is definitely my favourite!

:)

Back