Step 1 Sole Source + Hi guys got weighed after 5 days

chezzie

I lost 4 lbs and 2.5 inch of my waist , I'm delighted.
I was 12.1 st now 11.11st so in a new stone bracket. Even more delighted for that lol
I now switching between ss and ss+ as some days feel I don't need food lol.
Proper focused and so pleased ,
How's everyone else getting on xxxx

Hi love congrats!! Well done that's a good loss for only 5 days :) I'm getting on fine lovey ov been on this diet for 6 weeks now start weight 12.7 now I'm weighing in at 10.6 very pleased I'm hopping to get to 9 ish x x

Wow you have done well is 6weeks that's amazing , yes Hun I'm the same as you want to be 9ish,
It's amazing this diet first you feel you want to die then you just don't want to eat and just happy with water lol
I hoping again for a good loss Friday as that will be a full seven days so fingers crossed.
Keep going Hun you will be in the 9s before you know it xxxx

Hope so babe seems to be slowing down a bit now Cus I'm almost at healthy BMi weight :( but hopefully not too long now u will do brilliantly darling keep each other going :) x x

Yes we will keep each other going , I feel talking to people who are going through the same thing really helps .
We will both get to the 9s let's stay positive Hun ?xx

Yes defiantly won't be long it's quickest weight loss I had ! Not too good today feeling I'll :( just need to pull myself through x x

Aw bless you , it is hard when your not feeling 100% .
I feel very hungry today don't know why , I'm still in katosis.
Well huni I hope your feeling better very soon xxxxx

Back