• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi guys, I'm back...

hey! im new here but its actually my 2nd time on it too :) i actually found it easier 2nd time because i know that ive been there once already and i know i can do it! :) 1st time was really scary!

im sure u will be fine! just looking at ur weigh in details from last time. u've done really well! im sure u can do it again xxx

well actually 1st time i did it for only 10 days and then had some confusion over my weight (scales showed i hadnt lost any weight!!!) so i was really disappointed and quit. guess i shudve gone to the pharmacy n got weighed but i was kinda put off by their attitude!! (grumpy sods dont know what smiling means)

but i guess it was long enough to know what to expect and learn how to handle not eating n stuff :)

Hey Welcome back stranger! I was wondering where ya had slipped away too so glad to see ya are coming back on the wagon again!! All the best with it and I am sure ya will be just fine on it, gud luck to everyone who is starting on LT new. Take care

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Welcome back, you started about the same time as me. I've had a 4-5 week break, luckily I had not put on much and had actually lost 2lb by the time I weighed in (cause I had started lipotrim 3 days before). All the best it will be easier when all the ceclebrations have stopped and we get back to normal! XX

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Welcome back silversilph, I'm a 2nd timer like you. On day 3 now and it really is OK, not harder.