Hi guys im pregnant my due date was today whag can kick in labour

It's hard to find castor oil because it's really dangerous, you basically get the runs off it but it can put pressure on babies heart so not recommended, pineapple, hot curry, sex, long walk, bouncing on a trampoline, but all these things only work if your already about to start off, sex is the best one and the one that's actually proven as working x

hi. i agree with not using the castor oil. it is very dangerous and an old wives tale. you need to think what you have your baby has. if you get the runs off the oil, it can stress your baby out who can then also poo inside you.

i would agree with the sex, it sent me into labour 7 weeks early, although they were able to stop it. definately walking and also you could get a sweep done if your midwife thinks your ready. i had 3 done with my last one and it worked on the 3rd time. i had him 24 hrs later.

apparantly you would have to eat your weight in pineapple for that to work as it only has traces of the chemical you need.

anyway. i hope you go soon, i hated going over with my last one. 10 days was a long stretch.

good luck and keep us informed of how it goes.

kerryxxx

Thanks ladies but I want the baby out soon as poss as I'm having sleepless nights woke all day n night lol munching on sweets n chocolates

I'd deff try sex if you can I did it night before my due date and I was in labour within an hour lol x

My friends mum does reflexology and she told me to put pressure on my big toe and rub in circles it breaks ur waters it worked for. Me last time was 10 days late it worked

Back