hi guys! just ordered my slimmm shakes any one have any before and after photos???

hunni17

hi i was hoping i may find people with some really good success stories from doing slimmm? i realy need the motivation :) hopefully my shakes will arrive towards the end of next week, i think i will do 3 shakes a day and 2 snacks.
hope to hear from u all
xxx

hmm well day one today and had a shake for breakfast and lunch didnt have snacks as i was busy had grilled chicken and noodles for tea which was nice and had a yoghart and apple for my snack ...still hungry though trying to resist making something to eat!! trying to keep busy by wedding planning but we shall see!

Hi, good luck :)
I just wanted to ask, how do you find the shakes? I have been having slimfast shakes, but have ought some slimmm ones due to an unbeatable price!
Are they very filling?

Hi there follow my thread its becsta174 i am listing what i eat every day and my weight loss every week i lost 8lb last week good luck to you how are you doing?

how much are people loosing on slimmm? was looking at buying some alter today but thought id ask if it works first :)

Hi Jenny, just joined this forum today

i have been doing the Slimmm diet for 5 weeks past Monday and so far have lost 1st 8lbs which i am pretty pleased with.

I have not really changed my evening meal much like the diet suggests but i have not had a day off so far.

thanks for that (cwpaters) my delivery finally came today and i start tommorrow. how much water do you mix it with? 250mls doesnt look like much

i usually make it with 300mm now or over! just depends how you like it!

how r u getting on?

I'm contemplating doing slimfast/celeb slim or slimmm. Are they all pretty much the same?

Started Slimmm diet yesterday doing ok so fair. Can anyone tell me if there still drinking normal tea as well as water?? Hopefully this diet will work for me. x

Back