Extra Easy hi guys, plz help i'm new lol x

hiya guys, i'm new to sw and am doing it at home and with this sites help and i've lost 7lbs in my first week, :) although most probebly water, have been reading about the EE which isn't in the books i've got as they were my mum in laws from a couple of years ago but was just wandering if ALL veg is superfree on EE or just most and if so which ones are cuz i really wanna give EE a go, sounds too good to be true! :D x

Why not take a read of the thread for newbies in the section above as that will explain it, but basically it's all veggies except potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, sweetcorn and parsnips.

By the way, congrats on your loss!

Nearly all veg are Superfree, starchy veg are not Superfree, e.g beans, garden peas, sweetcorn and sweet potatoes (this is not the whole list). However, they are free on EE, just not Superfree. I know it sounds too good to be true, I thought so too, but it's working so far for me!

thanks guys, just wanted to be a bit more certain, really don't want to mess up, am loving SW. thanks Circes, just gutted it wont be the same loss every week lol :D

Nearly all veg are Superfree, starchy veg are not Superfree, e.g beans, garden peas, sweetcorn and sweet potatoes (this is not the whole list). However, they are free on EE, just not Superfree. I know it sounds too good to be true, I thought so too, but it's working so far for me!

According to the new 2010 food optimising book - Garden peas & Petit pois are Superspeed and so are Baked beans in tomato sauce, it says choose fresh frozen or canned varieties and they both have these symbols HH - SS - F beside them.

i am doing EE and finding it, well, extra easy! I've been filling up on lots of superfree foods like veg and fruit and still having my syns as treats. I've been having bacon and egg for breakfast then some fruit and then leaving my hex b for a few alpen light bars in the evening

According to the new 2010 food optimising book - Garden peas & Petit pois are Superspeed and so are Baked beans in tomato sauce, it says choose fresh frozen or canned varieties and they both have these symbols HH - SS - F beside them.

True, but superspeed foods are something different to superfree.

They may be superspeed but they are not superfree ie they can't count towards you 1/3rd of your plate .

Back