Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaz901, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

This is the first day on this app so i need a little help i need to start a healthy eating plan asap i am 15 1/2 stone and would like to get down to at least 10 stone any idears . Any good diet that will keep me intrested but also when i dont have time to cook ther is somthing to bing thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Do you have the motivation to go it alone or do you need to go a class? Both WW and SW are excellent plans.

Irene xx

5. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi irene
    Thank for your reply
    I realy need motivation thats why i have joined mini mini and am going to join a ww class as i cant do it by myself i need the surrport to keep me going .
    Kaz x

6. LadyLordy

LadyLordy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome! I would agree with ladies above, I've tried both SW and WW and they focus on getting you to eat healthy as a habit for life. And they work! I'm doing WW at the mo, I hope you find a plan that works for you and best of luck with your weight loss journey xxx

7. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi
    I tried ww a few yeaes ago but it has changed now to different point how do you work these out i am about 16 stone 5ft1 and 31 year of age .
    has anything eles changed
    Kaz x

8. LadyLordy

LadyLordy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's changed to the new Pro Points system, which took a while for me to get my head around, but has been great so far. There's an offer on the website at the moment which means you can do 3 months online membership for £30...not bad, although I will admit I went to meetings last time as it really gave me focus. The new system seems to concentrate more on foods that fill you up and are protein-rich, so you may find certain things that have shot up since you last joined. However, I'm not finding that a problem...just a little adjustment ;)

If you go on the WW forum on here you can get someone to work out your daily points using their calculator...I don't have one as I'm an online user, otherwise I would do it for you :)

xxxx

9. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Thanks i might just wait now till saturday seems if has changed alot i will only get confused .
    Will keep you posted
    Kaz x

10. LadyLordy

LadyLordy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Kaz :) x

11. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Done it joined ww today tipping the scales at 16st 00.5 lb wish me luck I think I am going to need it she didn't explain it that well .
    Any ideas
    Thank kaz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.