Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by donnie, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. donnie

donnie New Member

hi guys
    its my first time here on the site so i thought i would just say hello, i just re started on the slimming world diet 2 weeks ago and i hope to lose at least a stone by the time i do race fo life in july, so far its gone ok but now i think is the danger area as my boys are on half term and my youngest is already bored,so i hope i can talk him into a few long walks once the weather improves as its raining typica lol xx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less of me

Less of me Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Donnie
    Good luck. I've joined SW as well and I'm also doing race for life in July. I've challenged myself to run it though :/. I'm hoping to lose a bit more than a stone by then but I have 6 to lose in total.
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Sarahj79

Sarahj79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have just joined SW again too, and I'm doing the race for life in July, good luck to you!x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

6. diddldonna

diddldonna Restarting my journey :)

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am the same as you, find half term a really struggle BUT this time i am staying focused, i keep saying to myself do i really need to eat X because its got bad syns and that seems to work at the moment. I hope to lose 1 and a half stone before i do the relay for life in July. Your welcome to message me and become my buddy x

7. Mandy Moo

Mandy Moo Member

Hi guys I'm new to this forum and not sure what I'm doing I am starting SW today I got 2 stone to lose and I'm stuck in a rut any help or advice will be so welcome right now x

8. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

Hi I'm doing a midnight walk in June for the hospice here, I joined sw two weeks a go and I've lost a stone already so can be done good luck you can do it ( if I can anyone can I promise you ) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.