Hi guys!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Marie_D, 27 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hello people

I've just been to meet my cdc and collect my first weeks cd packs, so I'm starting cd tomorrow and I can't wait!!

My cdc is absolutely lovely, really approachable and friendly so that was great. She made me feel really at ease with it all - she really is fab :)

I only have about about 2st to lose (do you like how I say 'only'?...it makes me feel better, lol) so will only be doing ss for the first 3 weeks or so, then I'll be working my way through the steps and will hopefully end up where I want to be. Ooh, a size 12, I would be the happiest person on the planet if I could get there...and I will! :p

So, tonight I will be enjoying my last meal (and bottle of wine, heehee) and tomorrow I will be joining you all on cd - yey!!

I'm so excited!!!! (no doubt that will change tomorrow when I want to eat something, but hey, I'm making the most of being excited for now, lol).

Woo hooo!!

:D

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya and welcome to minimins and good luck on beginning your weight loss journey!!!!

4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Welcome Marie, I'm sure you'll be rid of that 2 stone quickly!

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hello Marie , thats my middle name .
    Yes its exciting cos you know your on your way to a slimmer you ! I'm so excited and i think i like it , i'm about to lose control and i like it ...... :)) thats how the diet sends you in the end lol

6. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Marie, good luck with your start on SS

I started on monday, and it has actually been loads easier than i thought

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    welcome to the mad world of cd!! cd is the best, i really love and am sure you will to

8. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Hi,

I started on Monday too, so its day 4 for me and (unofficially) 6lb down already :)

The first few days are tough, but you've got the motivation and here you've got the support.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.