• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi guys!

Hello people

I've just been to meet my cdc and collect my first weeks cd packs, so I'm starting cd tomorrow and I can't wait!!

My cdc is absolutely lovely, really approachable and friendly so that was great. She made me feel really at ease with it all - she really is fab :)

I only have about about 2st to lose (do you like how I say 'only'?...it makes me feel better, lol) so will only be doing ss for the first 3 weeks or so, then I'll be working my way through the steps and will hopefully end up where I want to be. Ooh, a size 12, I would be the happiest person on the planet if I could get there...and I will! :p

So, tonight I will be enjoying my last meal (and bottle of wine, heehee) and tomorrow I will be joining you all on cd - yey!!

I'm so excited!!!! (no doubt that will change tomorrow when I want to eat something, but hey, I'm making the most of being excited for now, lol).

Woo hooo!!

:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya and welcome to minimins and good luck on beginning your weight loss journey!!!!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hello Marie , thats my middle name .
Yes its exciting cos you know your on your way to a slimmer you ! I'm so excited and i think i like it , i'm about to lose control and i like it ...... :)) thats how the diet sends you in the end lol

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi Marie, good luck with your start on SS

I started on monday, and it has actually been loads easier than i thought