Hi guys

operationslim31

Well my weight loss seems to be slowing down :( really upset about this was hoping I was gonna make 11.12 by septI be lucky to get to twelve 6, at a push, I tried exercise uping water intake and it doesn't seem to be doing anything,
My paramacist suggested I finish nw baring in mind I am due to in five weeks she suggested I go on to maintaince I didnt feel comfortable with this though so I rang lipotrim and spoke to someone called val I have to say this lady was absolutely lovey, she told me to follow my heart and if I always set end date as 4 th I should stick to it, as u may find that u start beating ya self up for finishing early also she said expected weight loss is 2 to 4 lb a week i am losing 2 lb a week.
I think I agree with her and maybe I need to focus less on the numbers 13 st4 from 21 st is still good and if I get to 12 st. 6 it's still ok where as I been determined to get as low as possible may be that's just an unhealthy thought and u need to find a weight that's achievable and maintainable
I am near the end now and I am scared, scared that I can't or won't be able to control the eating,
I am of course at the moment determined to do it but I am sure the battle will bein on the fourth sept on my refeed date,
Xx

Hi operationslim31 :)

I know it can be annoying when your set your heart on a goal and you don't quite make it, but you should be so, so happy and proud of yourself for what you've achieved so far. You've done so amazingly well! :)

Heya, wow you've done amazingly so far! It's disappointing when it slows down but I think you're right and should hang in there til the date you'd planned. How many weeks have you been losing 2lbs for? You never know, you might get another big loss before September : )

Thanks guys i know yr right need to look at the bigger picture ,,,
About 2 weeks at 2lb and the 3 weeks previous to that it was 3, 3,1.5,I am trying harder this week I just been for a ten minute run up hill :)
I am definitely staying til the end regardless of weight loss :)

Back