1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buzzy, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Buzzy

Buzzy #FatFighter

Hi Guys my names Les

I'm here to find ideas for slimming world and exercise and to help anyone else in need I have a big target weight to get to too haha

I love my food and slimming world is working out for me I have lost 12.5lb in my 1st week so am pretty proud of myself :D

-Les-

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. walli31

walli31 Well-Known Member

Wow that's an amazing loss you should be super proud of yourself too :) I find it so motivational to see how people are doing :)

4. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Wow well done Les! That's amazing.
    In the magazine at the moment there's a little booklet with lots of dishes from around the world a lot look quick and easy and really tasty.
    I'm loving getting adventurous again in the kitchen.
    Good luck with it! :)

5. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hi Les welcome to the forum. Congrats on ur loss. U have done so well for yourself. Wish u success with the rest of ur journey.

6. Caroline2804

Caroline2804 Member

Wow les that's amazing.
    Having done every diet going I found SW suited me best too.
    Good luck :0)

7. Buzzy

Buzzy #FatFighter

Thanks for the huge response guys :eek:

I'm very proud now to hit my 3lb weekly loss lets gooo lol