Hi Help me please im in despair

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all
Im currently following the alternate diet on JUDDD but have been told theres is a juddd section on here with low carbing! ive been in ketosis for around 5/6 weeks and have been keeping my carbs less than 30g a day especially on my up days but i need ideas of how people are getting on with doing juddd this way but i cant find the section for it!

HELP please

It's not on here, it's on a us forum called low carb friends. Google it, it's very large.

Why are you in despair?

its ok found it, phew! im just driving myself crazy, basically im doing JUDDD but im doing it atkins style as im still in ketosis and dont want to regain the water weight from being on a vlcd just yet! but ive spoken to a few people who said i shouldnt be doing it like that as my body will always be in starvation mode and wont shift the weight! so i wanted to check as long as im consentrating on very low/no carbs and mainly eating protein and fat surely i will still lose!

Ketosis isn't starvation - not the low carb way anyway. Just make sure you're eating enough fat and getting your calories to a decent level on your up days any you'll be fine.

Yeah that's what I've always thought ketosis is your body using its fat reserves die energy or something like that isn't it! I'm increasing my cals upto 2000 tomorrow all Atkins! Just been on your menu ideas and pinched the bread recipe and salami crisps yum yum! :)

Back