Hi I am new

Pinktra

hi new to this I am a busy working mum of two teenagers.
We have such a buisy house hold all in a different times we all eat at different times and some evenings it can be 10 pm before I get to eat. ( I have discovered the Iceland frozen slimming world meals which have been a life saver on days like this.
Doing slimming world at home as struggle with work ours and family life to make classes.
Started 4 was ago
Wk 1 Loss -3lb
Wk 2 loss - 2lb
Wk 3loss -2lb
Wk 4 loss 1/2 lb A bit gutted

I have come to this sight for help advise and just nice to no others out there with ideas.
Tonight I feel guilty as I am having a Chinese chicken Mary land ( chicken breast bacon Chips & gravy)
But been a long week not cheated once and if I don't have this treat tonight fear I may loose the plot.
Will eat and enjoy and bk to plan tomorrow! No idea of sins in Chinese chips many I don't want to know

Hi Pinktra, Welcome.

I have only been on minimins a week myself but have been watching what i eat since 2nd Feb. Not doing slimming world just calorie counting and watching the fat content in foods. Like you I had 2 good weeks then slowed down only loosing 1lb in the 3rd week however I am close to TOTM (Maybe is for you?) and maybe why I didnt lose much. I wouldn't let it dishearten you as it is still a drop in weight and going in the right direction. Good luck in your weight-loss journey.

Hi scooby5575
Thank you for reply.
I realise any loss is a loss and this time I am in this for the long hall as got about 2 stone to loose.
I did have my Chinese with chips last night and felt better for having a treat back on plan today .
My weigh day is tomorrow so see how it goes .
Good luck on yours.

Hi and welcome - wow you've certainly got your hands full with such a busy life. Don't be too hard on yourself, you're losing weight steadily, best way to keep it off, and we all have weeks when we don't lose as much as we'd like.

Good luck :)

Well - 2lbs this week so chuffed
This week is rather challenging Understatement! 3 meetings which are catered for !! Hopefully be healthy options on the menu.
And Mother's Day at the end of the week big family get together more food!
Hope everyone's week goes well X

Well done on your 2lb loss this week. Hope you manage to find some healthy foods at your meetings - might have to stick some fruit in your handbag just in case lol. Enjoy your Mother's day get together :)

Well just checking in I survived mad week and Mother's Day and another week
Weigh in day for me today and amazingly down by -2lbs so now - 13 lbs in 7 weeks slow and steady .
Hope everyone else doing ok wish you all a good week.
Kids bought me a fit bit for Mother's Day so maybe the making myself get my steps in has helped my loss this week.
A long way to go

Back