Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi, i am on the Dukan diet,

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by patacake, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. patacake

patacake Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi everyone,
    I am on the Cruise phase of the Dukan diet 5 weeks in, having lost 12lb of the 73lb i need to lose to get down to 145lb, I find it easy some days but harder on other days, i love the diet it is easy enough to follow but i sometimes feel very lazy, especially when i am in a creative mood and i can't be bothered to cook something and then succumb to a takeaway or a can of something from the larder, i am determined to lose this weight once and for all, i put most of it on in the 6 years since i retired and then stopped smoking, i could do that so surely i can lose a few pounds (didn't realise how hard that is)
    I have been lurking and reading success stories on here so decided to join you and see if i can get my success story up here before too long,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mspiggy

mspiggy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(11.31%)
    Diet:
    the stop stuffing your face with rubbish diet
    Hi Patacake, I have never tried the dukan, but i have never been able to stick to any of them, im always good at the start and lose 2 or 3 stone, but ending up putting 4 or more back on when i fall off the wagon, im doing the paul mckenna thing this time, only just started so dont know yet how i will get on, but im hopeful, im sure there will be folk along to say hi soon who have tried the dukan, good luck with it. x

4. patacake

patacake Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    thanks Mspiggy i am determined this time to get to my goal weight and stay there

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.