Hi, I rejoined last night, I will get to target by next spring, no more excuses!

jodidi

Silver Member
Hi folks, I've rejoined last night and was ashamed to face the fact that I've put 2st 2lb back on of the 5st 11lb that I'd lost (lost 1/2 with SW & 1/2 with WW). I'm so annoyed with myself. I got to a size 16 and started to feel good and more confident then I just lost the plot! Apart from buying a few sz18 out of desperation I am Still squeezing into sz16 and it's not a pretty sight :( . I think I've been living in abit of denial. I don't like to look in mirrors but I saw myself in one the other day and I said to my hubby I can't believe what I look like, I look 9mths pregnant! My hubby said I need to keep looking in the mirror to help keep myself on track and he's right. I avoid the mirrors and I stop wearing makeup etc and caring about myself and just feel scruffy so I never really see myself bogging bigger and before I mow it I'm back to square one.

But what's different this time is I'm not back at square one, I've not put it all back on.. So fresh start as of now. Using this forum the first time around really helped as well so I need to get back into posting on here!

Thanks for listening to me ramble :)

Hi Jodi, welcome back!

Well done for realising the weight is starting to creep up again and for wanting to do something about it. You haven't gone back to where you were before, it's not even half of that, so keep thinking positively. You will soon lose that 2 stone and once it's gone you can focus on where you want to go from there.

Good luck on your SW journey :)

Thanks for that :) I do need to think about it positively!

Good luck Hun! Realising you're gaining is a good start - its so easy to let it sneak back up on you. I'm in a similar position - 4th day back on it after gaining nearly a stone back which I hate myself for. Hubby is right. Ignoring it won't make it go away. Also, taking more care in your appearance might actually motivate you?

Keep at it - neither of us will be squeezing into those clothes for too much longer! X

Well done, hun, for getting back on track. I've done it twice before, losing 3 stone each time and putting it ALL back on so at least you've come back to it before I did. This time round I found this site and, to me, it's such a God send. The support is incredible and I'll never be stuck for something different to eat again with all the gorgeous recipes. It's like I've suddenly made loads of lovely friends and we're all there for each other.
What I've started to do is think back to how amazing I felt when I'd lost the weight before and it sounds like you felt the same so we'll have to just keep aiming for that lovely feeling again, won't we? x

Also, taking more care in your appearance might actually motivate you?

Keep at it - neither of us will be squeezing into those clothes for too much longer! X

Im coming to that conclusion myself. I think you've got to take care of yourself to help motivate you to get going and to keep you going too.
What I've started to do is think back to how amazing I felt when I'd lost the weight before and it sounds like you felt the same so we'll have to just keep aiming for that lovely feeling again, won't we? x

I know, I started to feel really good and then I just blew it. So yep, I need to keep thinking about that feeling and when I get it back, hold on to it!

You did so well the first time around that I'm sure you'll easily get back on it and you've got much less to lose this time. I've yoyoed SO many times on WW and am now trying SW because it seems like it is a more sensible plan for me personally. I'm finding the support on here an absolute Godsend though. Hopefully the site will keep me motivated so I don't have to keep starting back at square one. Good luck. x

You did so well the first time around that I'm sure you'll easily get back on it and you've got much less to lose this time. I've yoyoed SO many times on WW and am now trying SW because it seems like it is a more sensible plan for me personally. I'm finding the support on here an absolute Godsend though. Hopefully the site will keep me motivated so I don't have to keep starting back at square one. Good luck. x

Welcome back and good luck! I'm sure you'll do just as well this time around as you have in the past :) x

Hi Jodi, I have also gained weight since reaching my goal in November - an extra 12lbs. I lot the weight doing a VLCD then dukan but quickly became too ill on dukan to carry on. So I've opted for SW. Never done it before - first week I only lost half and the second I put a lb on (due to me being just too cocky I think!) so this week I've dug in, logged everything, exercised, drank water and stuck to my weekly syns (although I'm still getting used to syn values and have slipped up on Saturday but I'm still on track for the week if I'm careful!)

Let's get back to goal together?!

Kellmo x

Welcome back and good luck! I'm sure you'll do just as well this time around as you have in the past :) x

Hi Jodi, I have also gained weight since reaching my goal in November - an extra 12lbs. I lot the weight doing a VLCD then dukan but quickly became too ill on dukan to carry on. So I've opted for SW. Never done it before - first week I only lost half and the second I put a lb on (due to me being just too cocky I think!) so this week I've dug in, logged everything, exercised, drank water and stuck to my weekly syns (although I'm still getting used to syn values and have slipped up on Saturday but I'm still on track for the week if I'm careful!)

Let's get back to goal together?!

Kellmo x

I've never been at goal but I'm ready to get there now! So bring it on ! :D

Back